You are not logged in.
Legal Disclaimer for information found at putnamshooters.com
By using the resources available on PutnamShooters.com, you acknowledge the following:
- No one involved in the creation or writing of this site is an attorney, nor should any information within the site be construed as legal advice.
- No website should be used as a substitute for legal counsel.
- All information related to applying for and upgrading a NYS Pistol License is based solely upon the personal experiences of the creators of this site, and personal experiences related to us by others we know. Your own experience may differ from ours.
- We make our best effort to keep our information current, but procedures for applying for your permit are subject to change. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies that may exist in the site. When applying for a NYS Pistol License or an upgrade to an existing license, it is your own responsibility to insure you are doing so properly.
- All information regarding license reciprocity is compiled from USACarry.com and the NRA-ILA web site, and to best of our knowledge, was accurate at the time it was published on PutnamShooters.com. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies that may exist in the site, and you should verify all information with the appropriate law enforcement agencies prior to carrying a handgun in other states.
- For the purposes of reciprocity and/or applying for out-of-state non-resident permits, the term “New York State Pistol License” refers only to an unrestricted license, even if the page does not explicitly say so.
If you believe any part of this website to be in error, please email email@example.com.